2. As a base, use a pearly ivory shadow on the entire lid beneath the brow bone.
3. Slightly apply a highlighter on your brow bone and inner eyes (near your nose bridge).
4. Use a small and flexible brush to apply a purple shadow along your lower eyes. Try to apply it so it progressively gets bolder as you reach the outer corner. TIP: It's important to be very deliberate until you reach the inner corner.
5. Use a gold glitter liner near your tear ducts (this makes your eyes look more lively).
6. Use a black eyeliner to line your inner upper eyelids (very close to the lash line).
7. Use an ashy/grey shadow on your crease about halfway across your lids. Try to gradiate so it gets lighter as you reach the center.
8. Finish off by curling your lashes and applying mascara!
Credits to Sixywon, Ulzzang pony & DAJUNG.