1. Follow your face line from the bottom of your ear to your chin and put in a natural shading. This is the most important part of making a small face.
2. In the C area, shade in a way that caresses around the eye.
3. When you are sporting a hairstyle that reveals your forehead, put a natural shade from where your hair starts to make your face look smaller.
4. Put highlight in that area to help conceal dark circles.
5. Highlight the t-zone area to create a certain effect for your face.
Credits to Sixywon, Ulzzang pony, & LemoN_AidE